Saturday, May 12, 2007

Floating-arm Trebuchet Plans

The straight line


Well, the idea was not bad.
A girl and the myriad problems facing the world today, including an odd job to another, always looking at least a room to sleep.
Setting, so that Barcelona trumpeted abroad as a tourist destination, but also - like many other cities - full of problems within its social fabric.
The idea did not seem bad, it actually has been developed a little at a cock José María de Orbe , the director.

R. " not choose a film to cinemas for the next 20 years, I keep the presentation to leave to our children as future monitoring and warning about what a colossal piece of shit . It is the worst film that I've ever seen in my life ... But enough of this stuff from highbrow, look, look in the seventh row, held his chin between thumb and index finger with that phrase from "In this work the author wanted to express his discomfort ..." but it goes to hell, vaaa .

Yeah, I mean, in the unfortunate event that 'film should I arrive in Italy, do a good deed for you and the whole world: those seven euro invested in something else, I know ... a case of eggplant should be just fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment