Thursday, June 7, 2007

Consumer Reports Diashwashers

of the fragile human affairs

Even with the death end human stupidity,
indeed, perhaps before it
the fragility of man which leads him to commit and say most disgraceful barbarism,
manages to be even more evident.


Song for a friend

ran the long, straight road, the car was running fast;
the sweet summer had already begun, next to him smiling.
strong hand held the steering wheel, the engine strong singing.
Did not you know that there was death, that day you expect?
Did not you know that there was death? When you're young
is strange to think that our fate to come and take us by the hand.
I do not know, but what you hear when the road is crazy,
when the machine is out of hand, and on another it's over?
I do not know, but what did you think when the crash killed you,
when the sky above it collapsed, when life has fled?
After the silence is only reigned among the twisted metal:
search for life on the highway, but your sister's death.
I want to know what is served live, love, suffer,
spend all your days in the past if you had to leave so soon.
But I want to remember as I was, thinking that are still alive,
I think that still listen to me and then smile like that.
In memory of Alex,
dedicated to Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment