Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Free Brest Exam Costume

Source S.Angelo.Semprevisa

Fonte S.Angelo
Source S. Angelo is one of several sources that are at the foot of the Group of Semprevisa , the highest mountain in the Lepine.
The source is located at 954 meters and providing water to the town of Bassett (several decades ago, even the City of Sezze), along the trail there are buildings and water supply pipes visible in places.
The water is so abundant that in places, is forced out into the soil with powerful jets .



This source was also important from the standpoint of nature because you are the crested newt and, in spring, even the rare spectacled salamander .
Sunday, February 6 after traveling the path from the village Fosso Sant'Angelo Camporosello goes up, many also used for sports training, arrival at the San Angelo Source where majestic oaks attract my attention.
While I am photographing an oak, by the strange angle, and I'm calling leccio inclinato hike close to the source who calls me telling me if I was interested to see something beautiful!
I go and so I show a fine example of a newt , about 15 cm, which moves quickly.
The newt is an amphibian belonging to the family of salamanders, lives in stagnant water in winter and takes refuge under the roots of trees, but it is not easy and so this is a piece of luck!
There are different species and almost all, including the crested newt, are protected.
I can not photograph it though! Why take shelter under fast water plants. So thank
hikers resumed the climb, while I turn the lens toward the clouds that are rising fast from the bottom ... one of the most beautiful sights you can see the mountains!

0 comments:

Post a Comment